CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I've been really busy this weekend

Friday, I went to school and was a good boy once again. After my nap we met Papa at our meeting place to start our sleepover. We had a blast- riding the tractor, 4 wheeler, going to the park. We went out to eat when Noni got home. I played so hard and had such a good time that I didn't want to go to sleep. Finally, I went to sleep and besides one small bout with my asthma had a good nite. Once, we woke up we were playing again. I helped Noni take care of my four-legged brother Rudy!! Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up after my nap Saturday evening. I'd been helping Papa cook deer and gravy. Everyone ate a good dinner and we played some more. Bep Bep came to play with me a couple times and I went to her house a couple times - It's always a blast when BepBep is around too! She had this cool little tractor that I was enjoying riding around in her driveway. She has some really neat hills that I can drive up and down. I had the best time EVER and can't wait to go back. Thank you Noni and Papa!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Luke, you were such a good boy and I really enjoyed your visit. I can't wait for you to come back. It is so wonderful to have you come to my house. You know what, when your Mommy and Uncle Heathe were little they were back and forth all of the time.

Love you, Bep-Bep