CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

What have I been up to you ask????

Well, Saturday Mommy and Daddy took me to the Rave in Little Rock for my first movie. We saw Sea Monster in 3-D and I loved it. Also, the popcorn, coke, and M & M's were popular too! I got to sleep in the bed with Daddy both Friday and Saturday nights. My Mommy stayed in the other room and got some good sleep.

On Sunday I woke up early and played with Daddy. We have been getting up early for school and unfortunately it has carried over to the weekend days. We met Uncle Heaffer, Julie, and Jilli for lunch at Market Place. Man their ice cream is good! Then, I took a cat nap and Jilli got to come bounce in my bouncer with me. We also colored and ran around in the yard. It was time for church before we knew it. I went to bed in my firetruck but didn't sleep well in there or with Mom. Must be allergies. I sure wore Mom out getting up every hour though.

I didn't get to go to the Pumpkin Patch with my school friends today because of all this nasty rain. They said we'd try again next Monday. I am UPSET about it too!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Luke, you are just doing so much and wearing yourself out! You are a busy little boy. I am so glad you saw your Uncle Heathe - he needs you. Try to get some rest and Mommy too!

I love you, Bep-Bep