CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

What I will be when I grow up

This question comes up from time to time and Mom asked me this tonight while I was playing on her laptop. I told her "a PowerRanger of course". When she seemed disappointed I reminded her that if I was a PowerRanger I would come home every night for dinner and to sleep and I would visit my little sister at her school. I also added in that it would be handy for my Laney to have a PowerRanger to look out for her when we get married. Mommy wished she'd had this conversation on video!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Luke...you are going to take such good care of me. Love, Laney

Bep-Bep said...

Are you going to wear Power Ranger clothes? Some of them are kind of funny looking!!! Will you save me? I hope so. Love you, Bep-Bep