CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My last day of 3 yr old Preschool











cause next year I'll be in the 4 year old class. I'm kinda excited about it but then again not sure what it will be like to have a new classroom. It helps knowing that some of my old friends will be in my class though. I loved all my teachers this year and I hope I get more nice ones next year too. For now, I'm ready to sleep late and play with Mommy! Speaking of Mommy she woke me up snapping pictures this morning. As you can tell I wasn't happy about it. I just wanted to get back into my bed. She took a few of me on my last day of school and she's gonna add one of me on my first day too. I have grown- even if you people can't tell!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

I am so proud of you and you will love going to School again in the fall. You are so smart and you can help all of the other kids.

Love you, Bep-Bep