CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Nationwide is on your side...."

I have been singing this around the house for over a week now and it seems I'm really into commercials lately. Once over the weekend, Mommy heard me singing this AGAIN and asked me to go sing it for Daddy. It took him a minute to catch on but then he thought it was very funny.

The other day I asked Mom what was on her arm and she said it was a mole. I frowned and said "hum, if it was a pimple I know who could help you." She knew this would be fun and asked who? I said, "Proactive a little dab will do you and you put it on at night and when you wake up your pimple will be gone." She laughed and laughed. Last night we were all getting ready to say prayers together and she told Daddy about this. So I told him, "Proactive is good for sudden breakouts or pimples." Mom was laughing really hard but Daddy didn't catch the "sudden" part at first. They say I'm really entertaining.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Luke! That is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Taterbug...you are SO doggone FUNNY!! Love you, Daddy.

Bep-Bep said...

Are you sure Luke Nationwide is on your side? I wonder if it is on my side? I love you you little monkey. Bep-Bep