CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Branson- Day 2




When we woke up this morning, Daddy, Papa and I headed over to Bass Pro. My favorite things their were the boats, fish, and 4 wheelers. It was more fun that I'd even imagined it could be. Once we were finished their we went back to the Log Cabin to get the girls for lunch. After lunch we did some shopping. I went with the guys to the Crocks store and to a Toy Outlet store where I got some airplanes and Power Ranger set. It was a lot of fun shopping today- because I got some stuff. Then, we had to take a nap. I was crabby when I woke up because I didn't get all my nap out. We needed to eat and get back to Celebration City for more riding. I ate like a big boy at Red Lobster. Tonight the smaller log ride was open!!!! I got soaked on both water rides before Mom changed my clothes. I had soooo much fun just like last night. I want to stay here forever.

0 comments: