CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

I got in some big trouble with Mom

in the office tonight. I kept rolling across the wood floor while sitting on my knees in a chair. She told me a couple times to stop so I had it coming when she turned around and busted my butt. Daddy heard it and came in to find out what happened. Mom told him and he said that I need to mind better. Then, it all went downhill. I started grabbing my booty and jumping around saying it burned and itched. They laughed at me and I, being a drama queen, started screaming so Daddy spanked me. Then I said, "Mom you are no fun at all and you are both bad parents." Then I went on to say, "you never play with me and all you do is give me a lift to school and spank me." They were snickering at me and that made me even madder. So, I said, "I mean it and tomorrow I'm going to school and telling all my friends how I get spanked here in this house." Daddy grabbed my arm and then I started screaming again really really loud. Mom told me to go brush my teeth and get in my bed. I was still crying for prayer time and said again that I was telling. Mom told me to go ahead and tell and when I got home from school my butt was really going to hurt. Can you believe her threatening me like that? I didn't win this argument in the end. I really test their patience and if you ask my why I will say, "I'm just a little boy."

0 comments: