CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!




Daddy and I got Mommy a huge balloon with pink ribbons and bath stuff in it. She loved it and she liked the Spongebob card that I colored her too. Daddy and I loved all over her and so did Rudy. She was really happy with her gift. This morning Papa and Noni came to our house to attend late Mass with us. In church all the Mom's got a flower and Noni let me have hers. Noni and Papa brought Mom flowers too. After church, we went to Uncle Heaffer and Julie's house to eat. I got to see Bep Bep, Dick, Tony, Aunt Sandy, and Jillian too. It was kinda cold outside but we played out there anyway. For lunch we had Ham, Turkey, Mashed Potatoes and a bunch of other things I didn't eat. Oh, we had chocolate pie, strawberry pie, and cheesecake. Yum Yum. It was a great day and I love my Mommy!

0 comments: