CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Toad Suck Daze

began today and I had so much fun there. We left for some fun when Daddy got home from work. My favorite thing was the great big slide that Daddy and I went down about 6 times. I rode the Merry Go Round with him too. This year Mommy couldn't ride anything with me since she has Aniston in her tummy. She was disappointed and so was I- but not for long. I also rode the Gator roller coaster two times- it was fun to but not as much as the slide. We saw Laney and Haven there. Daddy and I went up to the top to slide and there they were so we raced. That was the best part. I got hungry after awhile of walking around (Mom's idea) and wanted to eat at Michelangelo's ( I wasn't too thrilled about a corn dog). It was a great idea because Mom got to rest before we walked around again. We listened to some music and rode some more. I want to go back soon. Daddy said it was only for one year. Mom took some pictures on her camera phone but so far she hasn't been able to load them. Check back later for the photos. Oh, we made some awesome toad hats at school to celebrate.

Today a Tornado blew Uncle Robert's house and shop away in Center Ridge. Please keep praying for him and all other victims just like I am!

0 comments: