CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A trip to Uncle Roberts & a trip to the ER

We went to Russellville last night and I was excited the entire day about it. Uncle Heaffer came to pick us up. Jilli and I rode in the back and watched a movie. I was enjoying telling everyone about the baby in Mom's tummy. It seems everyone wants a girl but everyone thinks it is another boy. One thing is for sure, no matter what this baby is, everyone is excited and will love it as much as me. Wait a minute.... as much as they do me, no way!!! We played in the shop for awhile and then it happened, I got sick. I went up to Mommy and needed her to hold me. I'd get better for a few minutes then I'd need Mom again. We left and it was a long ride home. Mommy sat in the very back with Jilli and me because I was crying. It was a long nite with me running a high fever. Mommy and Daddy took good care of me.

Then this morning Mommy called the nurse on call and told her what was going on. She thought they would call me in some medicine but they didn't. The nurse said it sounded like I needed to have a chest x-ray and to go to the ER. We waited around there about half of the day and I have NEW- MOAN-YUCK...... hee hee. I got blood drawn (Alot of blood drawn) and I didn't even cry!!! Then, there was that big ole shot in my butt and I did cry for that. Overall, everyone was very proud of me. I will be better soon, I hope and pray.

0 comments: