CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It is my birthday today





































Merry Christmas to each of you and Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!








I got up early to see if Santa drank his milk and ate his cookies. He sure did!!! Then I noticed the presents he left under the tree for me. I woke Daddy, Noni, and Papa up. Everyone had fun watching me open my presents. I got books, V-Tech Alphabet computer, Tomater truck, Sleeping bag, bath stuff and whole bunch of other things to junk up the house. We ate breakfast and I played. Noni and Papa went home to rest up for tonight. Eventually, Mommy and Daddy got me to take a nap. I woke up and we went to Papa and Noni's for more presents. While I was there Aunt Joy stopped by to give me gifts from her and Aunt Diane. Then, Bep Bep came over.
I had already opened my gifts. I got alot of neat stuff but had two favorite ones. Papa made me a beautiful Bowie knife and just didn't know what to say. Mommy said it was the best knife he's ever made. That make 3 knives he's made me! Then, just when I thought the fun was over Noni said I had one more gift. We went into her office and Papa uncovered a 4-wheeler!!! I just looked at it - then I stuck my tongue out. I had no idea what to do. It was a super cool gift. We took it outside for me to ride in their yard. We ate snacks and some yummy ham then my birthday cake. Thank you Noni and Papa for another wonderful Christmas.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Taterbug,

You're growing up SOOOOOO fast....It's hard for me to believe that four years have gone by since God blessed us with the most wonderful little boy in the whole world, who also happened to be born on the same date as our Lord Jesus Christ. We love you so much and are thankful beyond words for the precious gift of joy that God gave us four years ago, and the gift of God's son Jesus, that he gave to the world.

We love you,

Daddy and Mommy.