CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Playing with Laney

Today when Mommy picked me up from school she said that we could go somewhere to eat lunch with Mrs. Diana, Laney, and Haven or we could pick it up. Much to Mom's surprise I said I wanted to eat it at their house. So we picked up some lunch at Arby's and that way I got to play with Laney and Haven. Once we got there I told Laney my news about being a big brother. However, when Mommy asked me to tell them what I wanted to name our baby I said, "Haven". After she thought about this Mommy wasn't surprised. I love baby Haven but sometimes I make Mom nervous around her. I guess Mom has a lot to learn and I heard her tell someone that I would drive her crazy "mothering" my little brother or sister. I
have already said I want to help with feeding, bathing, rocking, and playing. NO SHOOIE DIAPERS though! Could I possibly bug the baby as much as I do Rudy??

0 comments: