CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let's talk about who I'm gonna marry...

Tonight I told Daddy that I'd just go ahead and marry Mom. He told me that he was already married to Mommy. I got upset and went and told her. Then, she reminded me that I was going to marry Laney. I thought about it and said that I changed my mind and would marry Mrs. Diana instead. Mommy was laughing for some reason and asked why. I said, "because she is really pretty and knows how to make a pizza." Then Mom said that Mrs. Diana was already married too!!! Well, If Laney decides not to marry me maybe Haven will........ lots can happen in the next 20-25 years.

1 comments:

Diana said...

Oh, Luke...you make my heart melt. Too bad I'm already married to Laney's Daddy, or I would definately marry you. However, I think Laney would be jealous.