CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I have some big news!!!!!!!

Today my Mommy went to the doctor and found out that there is a baby in her tummy. When Daddy and Mommy told me, I grinned from ear to ear then kissed her belly. I promised the baby that I would be the best big brother in the world to my "girl baby". Daddy mentioned that God might bless us with a boy baby- but I didn't really like that idea!! I want a baby like Baby Haven.

However, I agreed that any baby we bring home with us will be wonderful. Daddy told me that the baby would live in the guest room which is my old nursery. I got upset and asked him "why can't the baby come out?" He said that it wouldn't be locked in there- whew I wasn't liking that. I asked a bunch of questions like when is is coming out, if the baby will come out of Mom's mouth, what it likes to eat. You know all the innocent precious little questions.

Then Daddy said they might need my help in naming the baby. I was jumping up and down on the couch by then. Daddy asked me if I liked the name "Cole"- I said no. Then he asked me if I liked the name "Rycho" that one is a joke- but I said it was a dinosaur name. Mommy moved on to the girl name and asked if I liked "Aniston" and I said No! I have the perfect name picked out - Baby Huffington!!! This is what I've been calling the baby all night. In case you don't know- it is off of the cartoon "max and ruby".

I was so excited and wanted to tell everyone. I asked to call Noni, BepBep and Aunt Sandy. I told each one a little different version of how we are having Baby Huffington- but they all got the same idea- I'm very excited.

When I was saying my prayers the first thing I did was thank God for "our new baby". Mommy and Daddy were thrilled. Baby- we will see you in July - you keep growing in there ok. May God Bless your little life.

1 comments:

Diana said...

Luke, we are so excited that you are going to be big brother. We know you've been asking for a baby for so long, and God has finally answered your prayers. You will be a great big brother! I will teach you all that I have learned, and you can practice on Haven. Big brothers/Big Sisters rule!!!