CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It was a great day at the hunting club

with Daddy and Papa. Mom left early for school so Daddy and I headed out to meet Papa for a trip to the hunting club. We had a great time. I had one little accident and fell in a creek but it didn't have too much water in it. I did get wet and the guys had to strip me down naked and wrap me up in their coats. We were off to find a laundry facility so that they could dry my clothes. When I told Mom about it I was laughing but said that there were snakes, catfish, and a grey shark in this creek with 2 inches of water. Now that is pretty amazing huh?

We had a big lunch at Pizza Hut and of course we all know how happy pizza makes me. Papa came to spend the night at our house so that he can take care of me tomorrow. I can't wait for my mommy to get home. I miss her while she is in school.

0 comments: