CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My weekend

was more fun with Mommy and Daddy. We got to eat out several times and since Mommy was ready to be out and about we ran several errands. Aniston went with us to church for the first time. We saw my old teacher Ms. Christy and I got to tell her all about being a big brother. I told Daddy tonight that I was sad he was going back to work. I also told Mommy this. Of course, I was so precious that I made Mom cry. However, when they both told me how much Mom would need my help taking care of my little sister I told them "I'm up for the challenge". I say over and over how much I love my family. Noni and Papa came today and brought us enough food to get through the middle of the week. I enjoyed playing in my room with Papa and Daddy. Noni helped Mom some around the house while she was here. I'll miss you being home with us Daddy:(

0 comments: