CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another trip to see Dr. H

Noni took Mommy, Aniston and I to see Dr. H today. I got all sorts of "big brother" attention while we were there. Everyone asked me about being a big brother and lots of people looked at my baby sister. I got to shake hands with Dr. H and his nurse Lisa. I feel very important being a big brother- thanks to all of you that make me feel that way. Because we've been to see Dr. H so much I associate Little Rock with him and he thought this was really funny. Once he stopped laughing he told me how much he would miss me and especially my Mommy. He also said we could stop by his office anytime we wanted for a peek out his high window, a hand shake or advice.

When we got home Mommy and Aniston took a nap while I watched TV and you know what- I didn't set the house on fire or make a mess. Well, I made a small mess with the hidden Hershey Kisses that I found but I cleaned it up when Mom told me to.

When Daddy heated up our dinner tonight I didn't eat well so he told me I had to go to bed hungry. He ended up giving me a piece of butter bread but not a single bite of that yummy chocolate chip cake that he bought at Kroger. It was a sad nite for me at the Potts house!

0 comments: