CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July




Well, my baby sister didn't show up today. I'd been telling people she would and I think everyone halfway expected it- but it didn't happen. Mom told me this morning that she was glad to keep her in her tummy for a few more days because if she'd come out today we'd miss fireworks! So, now I'm not sad anymore that I'm not getting to meet her today. Daddy got to stay home today so we went swimming and played outside before it was time to go to Papa's. Oh, one other thing, I didn't wake up till 10:15 this morning. Can you believe that? Mom said I'm going to have to start going to bed earlier. That ain't no fun. Bep Bep came over, we had a fish fry, rode my tractor, rode the grizzly and got a bunch of fireworks. I sure do like this 4th of July stuff!


0 comments: