CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Aniston







On the way to the hospital I looked over at Mom and said, "Is Aniston really coming out today"? We were all excited and Mommy took some pictures of us when we first got to the hospital. I already love my baby sister soooo much. Mommy didn't get to see my expression when I saw her for the first time but Daddy caught it on film. Noni and Papa walked with me to the nursery window and I could see little Aniston. Mommy got a video of me holding her for the first time too. I'll update more later because I'm exhausted, it's been one busy day. I am staying with Noni and Papa for the weekend so Daddy can be with Mom at the hospital. There will be more from me and my lil sis later!

0 comments: