CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The last day of just Luke and Mommy

was very busy. We went to the store and to Subway for lunch. It was late when we took a nap and Mommy was tearful. I asked her what was wrong and she said that this would be the last day just me and her would snuggle for a nap before my baby sister. I told her it would be okay if Aniston took a nap with us! Mommy told me how much she loved me and we talked once again about what would happen at the hospital tomorrow. We both enjoyed our busy day together. As you all know tomorrow is going to be quite the day for the Potts family- so be patient with me cause it may be a week before I can manage to update this blog. Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers for my big debut as a big brother!

0 comments: