CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Adjusting to being a big brother


Overall, being a big brother is awesome. I am constantly telling Mom how much I love Aniston and I am always offering to help. There have only being one or two times that I was resentful of her and mainly that is because Mommy can't leave her to go outside with me. But, I love and kiss her all the time. Daddy has been home with us this week and today he had errands to run so Noni came to stay with us. Mommy hadn't told me that she was coming and when I looked out the window and saw her car I said, "It's Noni, it's really Noni she came back." Much to Mom's surprise I didn't get upset when she left this time. Daddy is doing a great job of taking care of us though. I am helping Mom with baths though. I am loving life these days!

0 comments: