CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Papa and Noni & a visit with Jilli Willy

came to my house this morning. I was glad to have Papa to play with. Daddy had gone to the eye doctor and when he got back he had to go to the dump. Lately, Mom has made a ton of trash cleaning out closets and stuff like that. She's been working hard but someone has to dispose of it. I usually go but decided to play with Papa while Daddy went alone this time. We played with Rudy's toys, played football, and watched TV. Mom put some color on Noni's hair to make her beautiful. Then we had lunch from Zaxby's and I ate good. I cried when they left- which is occurring often these days. I get upset when anyone leaves or if I leave somewhere. We are gonna work on that. Spring Break has been fun but Mom is ready for me to go to school.

After my nap Julie came over to measure for curtains in Aniston's room and she brought Jilli with her. When they left I went home with them. When Mom came to pick me up I told her I was staying for Bacon and Eggs. So, I stayed and it was yummy. Daddy came back with Mom to get me and I didn't want to leave. Uncle Heaffer got his guitar out and Jilli sang a song with him and so did I. You shoulda been there for that. It was a great day.

0 comments: