CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER


We woke up early to go to church with Papa and Noni. I got to see Fr. Charlie and give him a high 5. The boys went to Kroger for donuts so we could have breakfast. Later, we played outside but it was a little cold. We built a fire while waiting on Papa's ham to cook. If you ask me what we are having for Easter dinner I'll say, "Ham, mac n cheese, and baked beans. But, you have to imagine me saying it in my deepest county voice. Lunch was yummy but I couldn't wait to hunt eggs. Aunt Sandy stopped by and then BepBep came for hide eggs for me. I actually liked hiding eggs for myself too. It was great and I wanted to do it over and over. Before we knew it- it was time to head back to Conway. Did you hunt eggs today?

0 comments: