CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm having a.................


sister!!!!


That's right. I didn't want to go to the appointment to find out with Mom and Dad. I asked Mom if I could have a choice to stay with Papa and play. So, when she got home and I heard the garage door open I ran out there. She had some pink clothes in her hand. So I jumped up and down, ran into the house screaming, "Papa it's a sister it's a sister." Her name is Aniston and I can't wait to meet her. I asked Mommy if she would always stay a baby or will she turn into a puppy. Mommy laughed and said she needed to put that on my blog.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will be the best big brother ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, Bep-Bep