CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It snowed, it really did.




Mom and Daddy woke me up to see my reaction before Daddy went to work. I just smiled so big and Mommy and I got up when he left so we could eat then go play in the snow. It was fun making snow balls and hitting her with them. Rudy did not like it and wouldn't walk but two steps in it. Mom explained that he doesn't have shoes like us so it is really cold on his little feet. I cried when it melted because Daddy didn't get to play with us. I hope we get some more again very soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tatebug,

You were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute that day playing in the snow!!!!!! I'm glad I got to come home and play in the snow and help you build a snowman!!!

Love you always, Tatebug.

Daddy