CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Daddy and I got to hang out tonight

just us guys. Mommy is shopping for baby clothes! It's already started... she's buying everything for my sister. I'm happy with a few Power Ranger movies and some toys. No meed to buy me many clothes.

Today when we got out of school Mommy said we were going to Julie and Heaffer's new house. I've had a hard time understanding that they moved. I keep thinking they left Conway. Mom has tried to explain that their house is even closer now just like when Laney moved. Now I finally get it. It just took me going there. I like the new house but my favorite part is their yard. Guess who was there? BEP BEP- she brought me Sonic and played in the yard with me while the girls did "baby stuff". Then, we came home and took a nap. It was a fun day.

0 comments: