CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

A trip to PlayWorld!

This morning my Mom had to take Annie Poo to the doctor so Papa called to see if she needed help. Of course, Mom said no that she could manage. Being my nosey self, I heard her on the phone and started yelling out that I wanted Papa to stay with me. When he got to our house he asked what I wanted to do and I told him that the Stobaugh Family had sent me a pass to PlayWorld. I immediately yelled really loud, "wasn't that nice of them Papa?" Papa and Mommy cracked up at me. So, off to PlayWorld it was and I had a blast. We also went to McDonalds for lunch and we both got chocolate ice cream cones and they were yummy. I sure do love it when my Papa takes care of me- much better than going to the doctor!

1 comments:

Tracie said...

Luke, we are so glad you were able to enjoy Playworld!! Being a big brother is alot of work and you needed a little break!! We love you! The Stobaugh's (The Tracey's, Avery & Autumn)