CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

My Labor Day Weekend.

Saturday night we went out to eat Dinner and then my Daddy took me Roller Skating. We had a great time but fell on our bottoms a few times too. I wish my Mommy and Aniston could've gone but we took them back home when Annie Poo decided to fuss during Dinner. I can't wait to go back there again. Daddy says he felt old after falling- he said he is sore but I don't understand what that means.

Sunday morning we went to Little Rock to find the rest of my soccer supplies and get a few things for Aniston at Babies R Us. Afterwards, we ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant where Aniston was the most beautiful Seniorita there. Speaking of Aniston she cries a lot lately and Mom is really proud of how I handle it. I don't get mad at her in fact, I try to help Mom figure out what the problem is. I love being a big brother and helping Mom take care of her.

Sunday afternoon Daddy and I went to the KC pool for the last time this Summer. It was too hot for Mom and Aniston so we left them at home again. Next year my baby sister will be able to get in the pool. I can't wait although I'm like Mom- a little sad to see Summer end.

Monday- Daddy and I swam in our blue pool for the last time this Summer. I will be starting school tomorrow so I won't have time to swim. It's actually the last time to swim in it forever because it is going to the dump. We are getting a new one next Summer. Bye Bye blue pool.

0 comments: