CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

A trip to the Hunting Club

Daddy, Papa and I had a boys day out while Noni stayed with the girls. I had fun all day but the best part was when I went for a swim in the Little Red River with Daddy. The water was a great temperature and I liked everything about swimming in a river except the minnows. We had a picnic in Papa's truck but I also got a Happy Meal. Oh, I got to jump around on a bunk bed too. I took a nap on the way home. Mom and I left Aniston with Daddy while we went to the Post Office and Wal Mart this afternoon- it was fun having her all to myself again! But, as soon as we got home I ran to kiss my baby sister. Right before bed tonight I said, "Mom can we keep her at our house forever." Mom said we could because we are her family and we have to take care of her.

0 comments: