CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A fun weekend*****



Friday nite I went to spend the night with Noni and Papa. Papa and I buried secret treasures, worked in his shop, and ate yummy food. I also got to enjoy all the goodies that Noni had bought me to eat, drink, and take home. It is always fun when I go to BepBep's house and I got to go there too! She gave me goodies and stuff too!!! When it was time for me to come home yesterday Papa and I met Daddy at "our meeting place" in Menifee. All the way home I told Daddy about my adventures. I also told him that I missed him and Mom and my little sister. When we got home I loved on Mom and Aniston then it was time for a nap. I love my family.






Today, Papa and Noni came to bring us food for the week. We'll all be sad when that ends but Mom will espcially be upset because she'll have to figure out cooking with two rowdy kids! Before they got here Mom and Dad told me to go get my clothes on and this is how I dressed myself.

0 comments: