CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

My First day of Kindergarten







I got up and complained of being tired. I complained that my new $50 shoes hurt and my brand new socks were "too white". But, I was excited. Dad, Mom and AniPoo took me to school for my first day. I did so good and eased right into everything. It helped that this is my 3rd year at St.Joe. My teacher is Mrs. Coney and she is really nice. I know a few kids in my class too. My Mom made it out the door before she cried. I am glad I didn't see that because I am so sensitive that I worry about Mom and AniPoo making it without me. I will miss my baby sister so much- but she will miss me more. The pick up line is complete nuts and I know Mom was happy to drive off from school with both her kids. My teacher sent home a note that I did great. Mom asked me a few questions about my day and these were my answers.

Did you enjoy your lunch in the cafeteria? Yes they had round chickens and bread. I ate my fries but they were not as good as McDonalds.

who did you sit by int he cafeteria? A new kid I met and an ole girl with blisters from her new shoes.

Did you take a nap? No they only give you one minute naps in kindergarten and that isn't enough time to even fall asleep. That isn't even enough time for Papa to go to sleep.

What did you learn? Boring Rules

What was your favorite part? 2 recesses

What did you not like? Pick up line and missing Aniston and you Mom

Luke, today was a big day for you and I missed you tons. Even though you went to school everyday last year it is different. Different because you go all day and because I know time will fly from now on. I missed watching you and Aniston play together and getting hugs and kisses from you. I hope you love school though and learn lots because Daddy may have to sell a kidney to pay for all of this okay:)

1 comments:

In His Army said...

These pictures are so sweet! And she has grown SOOO much this summer! She looks like a little doll!