CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Soccer


This morning I had my soccer game. According to Mom and my coach I am a "machine" whatever that means. I scored 5 goals and was unstop able. I love it when everyone is cheering for me. Noni and Mom missed one of my goals because they were taking care of Aniston. Daddy was so proud of me that he said I could get a toy. My coach suggested that I get a special lunch but a toy sounded better. Noni gave me money as usual so we headed for Target. I got a remote control dump truck and I love it. I've been looking for stuff to pull around in it- this is what Mom caught me hauling. I love my little sister and her stuff too!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

You are a natural! I bet someday you will be a famous soccer player. I hope I can come soon to see you play. You are the best brother ever - especially hauling Aniston's pacies in your new truck. Love you, Bep-Bep