CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

A babysitter!

Mom told me this morning that Aniston and I were having babysitters watch us so she and Daddy could go out to Dinner without us. This is not something that I am used to. Then, she told me Noni and Papa were my babysitters. I was a little confused and said, "they are not babysitters they are Noni and Papa. Mom worked hard to get everything ready for us while we were taking our naps. But, I woke up screaming for her because my ear hurt. She was worried since it was 3:00 on Friday but we were able to go to the doctor and get me some antibiotic. Mommy and Daddy still got to go on their date and Ani and I still got to have babysitters!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

I'm so sorry your ear hurt. I hope you are feeling better. You are pretty tough and I bet you just kept on going.

Take care and get well, Love,

Bep-Bep