CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Mom....


I need to borrow your credit card. This is what I said to Mom on the way home from school. She thought she had a few years before this stuff started but I showed her.


When Mrs. Lisa brought me to the car she told Mom that I said I'd had a great weekend swimming in the Red River with my Daddy. Mrs. Lisa asked me if the water was red but I said no- just cold. When Mom asked me about this I insisted that Daddy and I were there. Mom said it was in my imagination.
Just about every day when we are leaving for school I beg Mom to take a picture of Aniston and I. Here is the one from today.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

You are the most beautiful brother and sister ever! And you are the best big brother ever!

Love, Bep-Bep