CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I had to miss school today.....

because of my asthma and I cried and cried. I was really upset about it too. I love going to school and I even asked my Mom is I could go all day like some of the other kids. She was a little surprised and the more questions she asked me about it the more she realized that what I really wanted was to have lunch in the cafeteria! I bet I take going to Kindergarten next year better than my Mom does.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Luke, I am so sorry you had to miss school. You are such a good boy and a wonderful student, but one day is okay. Sometimes I have to miss work if I am sick. Besides, you can make it up the next day and all of the other kids are even more happy to see you.

Love you, Bep-Bep