CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Catch Up On Me.....

I have been really bad at blogging lately but at least I have managed a photo or two here and there. I have played a few soccer games but about half have been rained out. I went to the Pumpkin Patch but it was soooo cold burrrr. Mom is constantly saying how much she wishes Summer would get here! I get in trouble ALOT for complaining to Mom on the way home from school. It seems whatever goes wrong I blame on Mom. Last week she asked me why I had my sweatshirt on when the day was fairly warm my reply; "Mom I have to wear it BECAUSE YOU haven't bought me a belt and I have loops." Apparently, she didn't understand the seriousness of having loops with no belt through them. If you get caught by Mr. Tucker you are in violation of the uniform code! Oh MY! Mrs. Coney my teacher talked to Mom because she understood that I am soooo skinny belts are hard to fine. Well we found one that very day at JCP. I am no longer in violation of unbelted loops.

0 comments: