CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Luke and Merry Christmas
















It was a very exciting two days! On Christmas Eve we went to MeMe and PawPaw's house for a celebration after Mass. The best thing was getting to see my cousins. We played the Wii and all kinds of games together. We opened presents and I got some Power Rangers, a cool TV chair that is Camo, games, movies, money, and a Kung Fu Panda set. I had a blast.










We headed home so Aniston and I could get in bed. Santa only comes when you are asleep. First, I kissed my Elf goodbye and told him I'd see him next year. I also helped Mom make Santa some cookies.
I woke up on Christmas Morning and was excited because Santa came. Noni and Papa came to watch me and Aniston open gifts. I loved everything that I got. I also loved everyone telling me Happy Birthday. Mom, Dad, and Aniston, had me one birthday present under our tree with all the Christmas presents. Each year she tells me stories of the Christmas morning when I was born. I got Lincoln Logs, Legos, bath sets, Dinosaur tent, and stuff for my stocking. I was excited with all my stuff. I played awhile and took a nap so we could go to Noni and Papa's house.
At Noni and Papa's I got a bunch more cool stuff from them, Bep Bep and Heaffer. I got Power Rangers, Transformers, Soccer Set, games, money, bath stuff, beach towel. After a yummy dinner we had my 3rd birthday cake for my 5th birthday!!!! It was exciting. I love everyone for the gifts they gave me and it was a great 5th Birthday and Christmas.































0 comments: