CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

It was a big day for me...

















First of all, my allergies kept me up a lot last night. Mommy got up and down with me and I said something to her that she will never forget. I said, "Mommy thank you for being my Mommy and getting up with me while Daddy snores." Mommy said, "I love you Lukie and I'm glad to be your Mommy and wish I could make you feel better."

I woke up excited about my field trip to see the animals at Heifer International. It was a lot of fun and I liked all the animals the same (I couldn't pick a favorite) but one of my favorite parts was riding the tractor around the property with all my friends. Heifer was a great trip but it was a long one. Mom said she was driving but she ended up riding the bus with us (I wouldn't sit with her though- I wanted to sit with my friends). Pregnant Mom's shouldn't ride the bus-it makes them sick!

After my nap it was off to my first night of soccer practice and I got to wear my new soccer shoes and take my soccer ball. One of the best things was that Daddy got to come on the field with me. Mommy sat with some other Moms and took pictures of us. We learned alot and I can't wait till next week for my second practice. Mom told me that the coaches are like teachers you have to listen to them and pay attention to what they say. I did a good job of this. Well, I'll post some pictures of my day. Right now I'm in trouble so no TV for me tonight. I decided to sit on Rudy and I hurt his leg let's all hope Jesus heals him cause Mommy and Daddy are very upset with me.

0 comments: