CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday Party Time


Today we celebrated my 6th birthday a little early (since it is actually on Christmas)at PlayWorld. Mom tried talking me into having it all kinds of places but in the end I really wanted to have my buddies at PlayWorld. So, we did. All the boys from my class were there and my oldest girl buddy, Laney. My cousins, were there too! My fav soccer brothers got to come too! I loved playing with my friends and I was a very lucky boy- I got tons of cool gifts. My favorite was my Nintendo DS that Meme, PawPaw, Uncle Trav, Aunt Mandy, Dylan and Seth got me. I also loved all the art supplies and trucks and boy stuff. But, I have spent a lot of time with my art set from Papa and Noni. I can't wait to use my new suitcase! Mom can't believe I am 6 yrs old- man time flies.

0 comments: