CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

A really scary storm

It was so crazy. I was watching Spongebob when Mom came in the kitchen and looked out the patio door. Next thing I knew she was turning my movie off and cussing because the satellite was out and she couldn't hear the weather. She was really calm and I was really scared. I asked her if I could look out the window and we saw fire in the air from a light pole that broke. All around us was damage so we were very lucky. Every direction from our house there were trees down and people who lost their trampolines, swingsets, and windows. Thank you Jesus for keeping us safe because we didn't have any warning to get in the laundry room (that is our safe spot in our house for storms). Uncle Robert had another loss at his house- that makes 3x in a little over a year- I am praying for him because he is sleeping in his truck right now.

0 comments: