CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey Luke it's your Mommy

This is one of those posts that I do a couple times a year. These will be the ones that you make fun of me for writing in about 15 years. Today when you graduated from Preschool I was a very proud Mommy. I sat in the audience and thanked God over and over again for all you bring to my life. I can't believe you will be in kindergarten in just a couple of months. You were just in my belly!!! I have enjoyed this school year- watching you grow and become independent. Last year at this time I was wondering how on earth I would let you go for 5 half days. You loved school this year. Thinking back to Woodland Heights, some of us wondered if you would get off of my left leg long enough to graduate from preschool. I look forward to a fun filled summer with you. I love you very much.

0 comments: