CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Trip to Hell or Wal-Mart=the same thing

Today I braved Wal-Mart on a Sunday evening with L. and A. both. From the parking lot I knew it would be bad. An old lady gave me a dirty look because it took me too long to get the kids into a cart. L. couldn’t decide if he wanted to walk or ride. Once we got into the store I realized I’d left the list in the car. So, we had to go back out to the parking lot with L. complaining. I told him that I had a good mind to beat his butt right there. Not a good thing- shopping trip just began. Next thing I knew A. was eating the list and choking. L. was asking for blueberries to eat right out of the container. You know what I let him- to shut him up. I couldn’t concentrate and noticed I was sweating. I ran the cart into a display of peach pie filing only to knock it down and have everyone stare at me. A. decided to stand up in the cart just as I turned back around from price comparing. You know what; I caught her just before she tumbled out the side. L. now wants to walk and is asking if he can have everything in sight. Funny how when you are in the store he likes carrots, raisins, and potatoes but not at home. I hate that they got away with putting Sponge bob’s face on carrots. He has no power to make L. actually eat them once we take them home.

Now back to lil Miss A. I wanted to cry my favorite lip gloss lost, my cell phone battery flew to the ground and my keys are missing. You know why? Because of me- I gave her all of these things to get her to shut up now I feel like crying over them. Especially the lip gloss it was my favorite Elizabeth Arden and of course- they don’t make that color anymore. We continue on the trip and I am about in tears by check out. Moms- you’ve all been there. It didn’t help that there were 50 people and 3 lines open. Just as I unload my groceries the plastic carton of blueberries is dropped and scattered. An awesome finish to the end of my trip. I’ve resulted to profanity at this point. I told the checker, “I’ll pay for em just get me the hell outta here”. One more problem L. has to pee and can’t hold it. Just another day in Wal-Mart HELL

0 comments: