CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A sad post from Luke's Mom

Today Luke got his first time out of the school year. Mrs. Lisa walked him to the car and said he almost cried but didn't. She also mentioned that it was pretty much another little boy pestering him but since he wasn't following the quiet rules he had to be punished too. This really upset Luke and he cried and cried. He cried so much that he threw up and his face was red and swollen. Luke can be so sensitive and that is what makes him our Luke. I told him I was proud of him for not crying at school. Daddy tried to talk to him but it didn't help either as Luke was convinced no one would be his friend anymore and everyone was mad at him. Tonight, I let Luke sleep with me and Aniston in the big bed. As we snuggled I wondered where have the last 5 years have gone. I wanted to take his pain away but this is just a lesson in life. One day Luke we will laugh about this. To top it all off he was hurt because some of his friends didn't let him play their game with them and he was teased for being little. We love you Luke no matter what.

0 comments: