CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A lesson in women.

I was excited when Mom picked me up from school today because she said we were going to Laney's. First we went home to eat some lunch and wait on Laney to get out of her school. When we were about to leave Mom noticed that I had a pouty look on my face and asked what was wrong. I said, "I just hope Laney doesn't start putting on all those dresses and asking me if I like them and if she looks good." Mom started laughing and said I should say, "you look beautiful". I repeated it back by saying, "I look beautiful". Mom said no- not you you tell Laney that she looks beautiful no matter how many dresses she puts on. I told Mom I would but I think it's a waste of quality play time! Mom left me there to play while she took Ani Poo to get her shots and I had a blast. Only one time did Laney ask me if I liked something.... know what? It was something pink and girly.

0 comments: